Saturday, 15 December 2007


Looks like we need to wait a few days longer before we get confirmation that our dossier is in the hands of our agency, Alma is due to meet the MOE official on Saturday and she will hopefully hand over our documents then, we won't find out until Monday so we have another nervous wait over the weekend but we are confident it will finally happen this time.

Hopefully on Monday our agency will be able to tell us that they have our dossier and it is on its way out to Ust for our LOI.

Keep praying!!

Philip & Amanda

1 comment:

Amy said...

Will do! Hoping you hear good news on Monday!!