We have just heard from our agency that despite the MOE contact promising that she would hand over our dossier before she left on holiday at the weekend she has once again went back on her word and failed to hand it over!
She has promised to release it when she returns on the 24th December and again stated that she would give permission to travel in January but after the last 2-3months it is very difficult to take her seriously. We hope to find out by the 26th/27th if our documents are finally in the hands of our agency!
Putting a positive spin on things she has again confirmed to Alma that she will be giving us permission to travel out in January, our agency are also confident that it will happen then, it would have been nice however to have some confirmation of this before Christmas.
We believe that Gods plan for us is perfect and that the delays are only to ensure that we get the child that we are meant to have.
Still keeping the Faith!
Philip & Amanda