Thursday, 20 September 2007

Bad News...

Just got some pretty bad news from our agency, we were hoping to get our LOI today but instead we got news that the body in Kazakhstan who issues the LOI has suspended all UK adoption documents until they clarify a legal point with the UK courts.

Its a question which we feel can be quickly answered but the wheels of bureaucracy tend to run slowly in Kazakhstan so we have no idea at this stage how long we will be delayed.

Our agency is going to try to find out some more concrete information tomorrow so that we can at least know what the Kaz authorities want from us.

We are utterly in the hands of the Lord with this situation and as he has guided us in the past we are praying that we will soon see a way forward.

Pray that the issue will be resolved soon.
Pray that our daughter will continue to be preserved till we can get there.

As soon as we have any more information we will let you know.

Philip & Amanda

No comments: